|Maeya Art Festival
01/23 to 02/10,2015
Rolling Hills Estate, CA
|General Art Submission|
| ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• The work should be culturally authentic, timely, and of universal appeal.
• The content should be creative, highly original, and should demonstrate artistic and technical mastery.
• All non-English language titles must have legible English language subtitles or translations.
• The work accepted into the festival must arrive with shipping and customs duties or taxes pre-paid.
• Fill out the entry form and Pay the submission fee
• Agree to the terms and conditions.
• Submitted images must be 1000 pixels or less on the longer axis, and in JPG (RGB);jpeg;.png ;gif
• Only the finalist can mail the original works to the festival office
• All physical entry materials will be returned with pre-paid postage or pick up by the submitter
• Entries received late or incomplete may be disqualified.
• The Maeya Art Festival will not accept any content that advocates or supports racial, cultural, religious, or gender bias
Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances, and permits necessary to present their work. Maeya Art Festival is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work.
Every precaution will be taken to safeguard all materials sent to the festival, but the festival is not responsible for damage to submitted materials incurred by shipping to or from the Festival.
The stated submitter will be considered the contact person for the art and thus will be the only one receiving emails and information regarding the status of the art works acceptance in the festival.
Maeya Art Festival is a competitive festival. There are two groups: Adult ( 18+) and Youth ( 0-17). Under each group, each entry will fall into one of the following categories:
• Graphic art
Entries are judged by a jury of professionals, including renowned artist, illustrators, publishers, and editors
NOTIFICATION OF ENTRY STATUS:
Applicants will be notified on or before Jan.1, 2015 if their production has been officially selected. Upon acceptance you will receive an email verifying your acceptance. Be sure to have email@example.com your accepted email list.
Each Finalist will receive:
• Two (2) All Access passes to the Maeya Art Festival;
• Up to three (3) Exhibitor Passes (no monetary value) to allow access to the Show room to showcase and present their art works
• 1/6 page print poster with commentary in Maeya Art Festival program book;
• Permission to use a version of the official Contest name and finalist logo in promotional materials relating to the Finalist Art Work.
• Listed on the auction catalog and display at the auction day. (Price are suggested by the submitter)
• Displayed on the Maeya.us website for one year.
|Performance Art Submission|